14th Annual Stockman's Auction
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Welcome to this select offering. Each year, we work to bring together items that represent a broad range of artistic disciplines. Collector pieces that include the Foundation's Limited Edition Print Series, The Great American Cowboy, are always popular among bidders.
Proceeds from the auction are used to help fund scholarship programs made available to students from the five-state region of North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Nebraska and who are seeking post-secondary education in agriculturally related career fields.
Advance bids on items listed below are also being taken. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at 605-347-2562 or email@example.com. See you at the auction!
Annual Stockmanís Auction ~ Scholarship Fundraiser
Ramkota Best Western, Rapid City, SD
*For more information and to place advance bids, please contact BHSS Foundation Director John Johnson at 605-347-5968 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Mick Harrison - 2007 Original Painting "Garrett Grit"
2. #1 Autographed Print of "Garrett Grit"
3. Cowhide Hair On Travel Bag
4. Crazy Horse Memorial
5. Ranch House Furniture
#60 Old Style Headstall with Glass Rosettes (Donated by Sweetwater Saddlery)
7. Ed Lawrence - Silver Mounted Spurs
8. Brick Yard 400 - NASCAR Trip Package
9. 2007 Les Vogt Silver Bit
10. Les Vogt Silver Bit (Brand or Initials)
11. Crossfire Silver - Mens 3-Piece Buckle Set
12. Crossfire Silver - Womens Necklace and Earrings
13. Tony Chytka - Garrett Bros. Bronze Sculpture
14. Pine Log Furniture
15. Handmade Lap Quilt
16. Black Hills Gold Brand Ring
* To place advance bids, please contact BHSSF Director and Auction Chairman John Johnson: 605-347-2562
We make it easy to become a part of helping kids, families and organizations.
Take a quick trip through our website, request more information regarding the Foundation, a copy of our most recent newsletter, or request an application to become a Stockmanís Club member.
There are so many ways to lend a helping hand. Join us, wonít you?