13th Annual Stockman's Auction
Welcome to this select offering. Each year, we work to bring together items that represent a broad range of artistic disciplines. Collector pieces that include the Foundation's Limited Edition Print Series, The Great American Cowboy, are always popular among bidders.
Proceeds from the auction are used to help fund scholarship programs made available to students from the five-state region of North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Nebraska and who are seeking post-secondary education in agriculturally related career fields.
Advance bids on items listed below are also being taken. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at 605-347-2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at the auction!
Annual Stockman’s Auction ~ Scholarship Fundraiser
Ramkota Best Western, Rapid City, SD
*For more information and to place advance bids, please contact BHSS Foundation Director John Johnson at 605-347-5968 or Email: email@example.com
1. 2006 Commemorative BHSSF Cowboy headstall and bit donated by Sweetwater Saddlery. Features #33 Old Style Headstall with a border stamp and spots. Four solid sterling silver conchos and a Jeremiah Watt stainless steel bit spotted to accent headstall. Split reins with border stamp and spots to match.
2. Two Brickyard 400 NASCAR tickets including airfare and lodging. Your chance to go to an exciting race in Indianapolis, Ind. Package is non-refundable.
3. Buffalo hide custom made chinks donated by K Bar J Leatherworks/Jack and Kelly Gully, Newell, SD. These chinks feature the unique custom fit designed by Jack and Kelly. Features include fancy conchos, adjustable belt, and full fringe. May be made for man or woman.
4. Commemorative 60th Anniversary Walker Black Powder Revolver #58/150 donated by Crazy Horse Memorial Foundation, Custer, SD and A&A Engraving, Rapid City, SD. The detailed engravings on this revolver make it one of the most unique items available. Only 150 revolvers will be produced and each comes with presentation case with signed certificate of authenticity.
5. Crossfire Silver Lady’s Pendant and Earrings donated in part by Cary & Shawna Schmidt, Sturgis, SD. The original designs by Cary and Shawna make each item a beautiful addition to any western lady’s appearance.
6. Crossfire Silver Man’s 3 Piece Silver Buckle Set by donated in part by Cary & Shawna Schmidt, Sturgis, SD. Enjoy the rich and original design when you wear this buckle!
7. Custom made man or woman’s brand ring donated by Neughbauer Jewelry and Richard Baumann, Rapid City, SD. This ring will be designed to your specifications by Rob Lemme at Neughbauer Jewelry for a true family treasure.
8. Buckaroo original flat black spurs with silver overlay made by Ed Lawrence Bits and Spurs donated by Dennis and Karlene Schmidt, Custer, SD. Every cowboy will enjoy these one of a kind spurs featuring 2” rowels with 36 points and also a chap guard. The buckles are hand crafted on the tooled leather spur straps.
9. Log Furniture donated by Shawn Brinkman, Rapid City, SD. Always an interesting and beautiful piece to enrich your western home.
10. Ranch House/Bunkhouse furniture donated by Freed’s Fine Furnishings and Ka and Diane Alberts, Rapid City, SD. Enjoy the western life style in this beautiful item.
11. Mystery Item.
12. 2006 Commemorative BHSSF Les Vogt Bit donated in part by Flat Creek Saddlery, Jackson Hole, WY. A beautiful silver bit with BHSSF engraved on the cheek piece.
13. Limited Edition original Tony Chytka Bronze titled “Remuda” donated in part by One Horse Studio, Belle Fourche, SD. This will be your only chance to buy this bronze as all others will be given as awards. It features a beautiful stallion.
14. 6th in Great American Cowboy Series by Mick B. Harrison, nationally recognized artist, this original framed painting, “The Finals Pickup Men” is donated in part by Farm Credit Services of America and Perfect Hanging Gallery, Rapid City, SD. The 2006 Commemorative Art for the Black Hills Stock Show Foundation 18” x 24” painting features Steve Sutton and Kenny Clabaugh in action while saving the cowboy. It includes Certificate of Authenticity and Biographies of each man. For the art collector who wants the true ‘Great American Cowboy'! [Story]
15. #1 Autographed framed print, “The Finals Pickup Men” Great American Cowboy Series by Mick B. Harrison donated in part by Perfect Hanging Gallery, Rapid City, SD. The 15“ x 21” print features Steve Sutton and Kenny Clabaugh doing their job saving the cowboys. Includes Certificate of Authenticity. Autographed by Steve and Kenny for a true collector’s item.
16. 20X Extreme Rodeo Shirt and Landstroms Pins donated by Sutton Rodeo, Steve and Kim, Jim and Julie.
* To place advance bids, please contact BHSSF Director and Auction Chairman John Johnson: 605-347-2562
We make it easy to become a part of helping kids, families and organizations.
Take a quick trip through our website, request more information regarding the Foundation, a copy of our most recent newsletter, or request an application to become a Stockman’s Club member.
There are so many ways to lend a helping hand. Join us, won’t you?